Walking distance to San Pedro Square, City Heights is downtown San Jose’s first high-rise residential community. The complex consists of 124 flats and loft-style one and two bedroom condominium homes. City Heights offers spectacular views of downtown San Jose and the surrounding Silicon Valley.
City Heights is an easy walk to the Downtown Farmer’s Market, Cinema San Pedro, and a variety of wonderful restaurants. The City Heights high rise community is also walking distance to HP Pavilion, the future San Pedro Square Market (Urban Market), future Little Italy, and will be bordering the North San Pedro development.
Builder: Barry Swenson
175 W. St. James Street
Downtown San Jose, CA 95110
- Downtown High Rise
- One Bedroom/One Bath Unit: 605-851 Sq. Ft.
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Unit: 1036-1324 Sq. Ft.
- Secure, Garage Parking
- Secure Building Access
- Fitness Center
- Community Room
- Adjacent to Pellier Park
- Walking Distance to Restaurants, Shops, and Entertainment
- Floor Plan A: Antero (1 Bed/1 Bath, ~619 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan B: Belford (1 Bed/1 Bath, ~606 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan C: Crestone (1 Bed/1 Bath, ~851 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan D1: McKinley (2 Bed/2 Bath, ~1,042 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan D: Rainier (2 Bed/2 Bath, ~1,129 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan E: Everest (2 Bed/2 Bath, ~1,037 sq. ft.)
- Floor Plan F: Windom (2 Bed/2 Bath, ~1,325 sq. ft.)